Bowry Reclaimed Wood Media Console
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Adapted for media, this exceptionally well-made console draws on the build and design of a rustic sideboard found in a country home. Modern-day components are encased behind its timeworn styling, bringing warmth and character to media spaces.
- Crafted of reclaimed kiln-dried hand distressed acacia, teak and mango wood.
- Solidly constructed using mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Cutouts keep cords organized and easily accessible.
- Features two cabinets, two adjustable shelves and cutouts for wire management.
- Magnets keep doors securely closed when not in use.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Fits up to a 50" flat-screen TV.
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Simple assembly required.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 72" wide x 14" deep x 37" high
- Cabinet Door (4): 15.50" wide x 27" high x 1" deep
- Adjustable Shelf (2): 34" wide x 11" deep x 1" thick
- Fixed Shelf (2): 34" wide x 11" deep x 0.5" thick
- Maximum Weight Capacity (top): 55 pounds
- Maximum Weight Capacity (shelf): 25 pounds
- Weight: 183.5 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 76 x 18 x 47"; 269 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page