Bowry Reclaimed Wood Tall Dresser
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Framed drawer fronts, crown molding and a planked finish on the top give this exceptionally well-made, ample dresser its timeworn styling. Natural markings and color variations on the salvaged wood are enhanced by hours of fine workmanship to create the warm, rustic character that makes each piece one of a kind.
- Features 6 spacious drawers.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Expertly crafted of naturally distressed, reclaimed wood.
- Drawers feature English dovetail joinery and waxed wooden glides, which ensure smooth motion. Sturdy half-moon safety stops keep drawers securely in place.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the furniture will never split, warp, crack or mildew.
- Crafted using mortise and tenon joinery that provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Features a gloss finish on all sides.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 38.5" wide x 19" deep x 53" high
- Small Drawer Exterior (2): 14" wide x15" deep x 6" high
- Small Drawer Interior: 13" wide x 13" deep x 4.5" high
- Medium Drawer Exterior (1): 31" wide x 15" deep x 6" high
- Medium Drawer Interior: 30" wide x 13" deep x 4.5" high
- Large Drawer Exterior (3): 31" wide x 15" deep x 8.5" high
- Large Drawer Interior: 30" wide x 13" deep x 7" high
- Distance between legs: 31" (front to back); 12" (side to side)
- Legs: 2.5" diameter, 2.5" high
- Weight: 257 pounds
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 43 x 23 x 63.5" high; 304 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Hardware may loosen overtime, periodically check connections and retighten if necessary.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page