Benchwright Outdoor Rectangular Dining Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
We‘ve re-created our popular Benchwright Dining Table in solid acacia for outdoor use while staying true to its inspiration of an early 20th-century work table. Oversized bolts on the legs and tabletop add to its rustic feel.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Kiln-dried hardwood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Finished by hand, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Detailed with a hand-rubbed finish.
- An opening at the center accommodates all of our outdoor umbrellas.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven ground.
- Comfortably sits up to 4; sits up to 8 comfortably when extended.
- Table: 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high; extends to 114" long
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall (unextended): 40" wide x 74" long x 30" high
- Overall (extended with 2 leaves): 40" wide x 114" long x 30" high
- Extension Leaf (2): 40" wide x 20" long x 2.5" thick
- Apron: 1.5" high
- Legs: 3.5" square, 27.5" high
- Umbrella Hole: 2.50" diameter
- Clearance Under Table: 27.25"
- Distance Between Legs: 55" at sides; 29.5" at head
- Weight: 194 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outdoors during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Want to learn how to refinish your outdoor furniture? Watch this helpful video.
To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. To refresh color we recommend a Teak furniture oil. For best results follow the manufacturers surface preparation and application instructions provided on product.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order. Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.