Benchwright Counter Height Table
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Inspired by the industrial character of a 19th-century worktable, our Benchwright Counter Height Table provides a bold backdrop for creative entertaining. Grooves and saw marks on the wood's surface create the look of salvaged lumber, adding to its rustic beauty.
- Our turnbuckle dining table has a metal support bracket and turnbuckle details joining the legs for superior strength.
- Crafted from thick planks of weathered and distressed solid poplar wood, oak veneers, MDF with forged iron.
- Finished with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multi-step process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Adjustable levelers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
- To maintain the quality of your wood furniture, do not expose it to direct sunlight or excessive temperatures; extreme changes in humidity can cause warping.
- Always use coasters, pads, cloth or felt to protect the furniture surface.
- Antique bronze finished hardware.
- Comfortably seats 4-6 people.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall Dimensions: 71" long x 28" wide x 36" high
- Top: 71" long x 28" wide x 2.5" thick
- Overhang: 9.5" at head; 4.5" at sides
- Metal Stretcher: 51" wide x 1" deep x 2.25" high
- Legs: 4" square x 33.5" high
- Clearance under Stretcher to Floor: 9.5"
- Distance between legs: 58.5" at sides; 19" at head
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page.