Belgian Flax Linen Geo Coverlet & Sham
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A geometric pattern of overlapping circles is stitched across this whole-cloth quilt and sham, creating beautiful bedding that’s texturally inviting and rich in detail. Woven from fine Belgian flax, it’s an everyday luxury.
- Front is woven of 100% linen; reverse is 100% BCI cotton.
- Coverlet and sham reverse to solid.
- 230-gsm 100% cotton fill.
- Sham features an envelope closure.
- Oeko-Tex® certified, the definitive mark of excellence for products that are healthy for you and healthy for the environment. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- By buying cotton products from Pottery Barn, you're supporting responsible cotton production through the Better Cotton Initiative. To learn more about our environmental commitment click here.
- This product was made using Fair Trade USA-certified materials and manufactured in a Fair Trade USA-certified factory. The nonprofit gives farmers, workers and communities in developing nations the tools they need to leverage the free market and live fair, healthy and sustainable lives.
- Coverlet, sham and inserts sold separately.
- Machine wash.
Dimensions & More Info
- Full/Queen: 88" long x 92" wide
- King: 92" long x 108" wide
- Standard: 20" high x 26" wide
- Euro: 26" square
- King: 20" high x 36" wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page