Antonia Persian Rug
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The hand-tufted Antonia Persian Rug is dyed using a traditional Persian technique that allows the natural variations in color to shine through and beautifully replicates the feel of a true handcrafted piece. A fresh color palette updates the authentic patterns.
- Hand tufted of 100% wool.
- Latex backing/synthetic latex backed.
- Yarn-dyed fiber has incredibly rich color that holds its vibrancy over time.
- The synthetic latex provides a more durable and flexible backing that reduces odor and extends the rug’s life; it does not present a risk to those with latex allergies, nor does it dry out or break down over time.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
Dimensions & More Info
- 2.5' wide x 9' long (30" wide x 108" long)
- 3' wide x 5' long (36" wide x 60" long)
- 5' wide x 8' long (60" wide x 96" long)
- 8' wide x 10' long (96" wide x 120" long)
- 9' wide x 12' long (108" wide x 144" long)
- Pile: 5-7 mm
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page