Abbott Island and Hutch, Brown
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
The rugged, casual look of concrete is paired with hand-finished acacia to provide the perfect backdrop for outdoor entertaining. Ready to roll into action at your next barbecue, our island and hutch offer storage and prep space. The bronze-finished towel bar and built-in bottle opener, plus locking wheels, add style and functionality.
- Base is crafted of solid acacia wood.
- Top is made of durable concrete that's sealed for maximum weather resistance.
- Kiln-dried wood and mortise-and-tenon joinery provide superb strength and durability.
- Hand finishing and natural highs and lows make each piece unique.
- Island is fitted with a cast-iron double towel bar on one end and four hooks and a bottle opener.
- Island is set on casters for mobility and has a slatted shelf.
- Touch-up kit available to conceal minor scratches, worn edges and other imperfections (sold separately).
- Includes adjustable levelers for uneven floors.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 50" wide x 28" deep x 66" high
- Overall: 47" wide x 13" deep x 30" high
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Overall: 50" wide x 28" deep x 36" high
- Top: 50" wide x 28" deep x 1.5" thick
- Apron: 6" high
- Towel Bars: 2
- Hooks: 4
- Bottle Openers: 1
- Shelf Interior: 42" wide x 20" deep x 18.5" high
- Clearance Under Shelf: 10"
- Caster (4): 4" wide x 2.5" deep x 5" high
- Distance Between Legs: 42" side to side; 20" front to back
- Top weight capacity: 358 pounds
- Shelf weight capacity: 304 pounds
- Weight: 131.5 pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
While weathering and color variation over time is natural for outdoor wood furniture, we recommend the following care for best results:
- Store wood furniture indoors out of season. Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover wood furniture with outdoor covers (sold separately) when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
LONG TERM CARE
- To revive weathered furniture, sand and clean the wood to remove all debris and previous treatment. You may then apply any deck stain in the color of your choice. Note that two coats are required to achieve your desired color.
- For best results, follow surface preparation and application instructions provided on staining product. To find a selection of stain colors and additional product details, visit our partners at Sherwin-Williams
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page